FW: Final Follow-Up to INCITS 1391 - Appointment of Chairman - INCITS/T10, SCSI Storage Interfaces

Gerry.Houlder at seagate.com Gerry.Houlder at seagate.com
Fri Apr 7 11:03:43 PDT 2006

* Gerry.Houlder at seagate.com
*
John, in his typically understated way, has let us know that we are "stuck"
with him for another term as chairman.
I feel lucky we are able to have such an able and respected chairman, and a
company behind him that will do things like support upgraded server
hardware for the T10 reflector. By the way, the new hardware seems to work
just fine as far as I can tell. I think downloads of drafts and documents
goes noticably faster. Thanks John, for arranging this for the T10
comittee.
* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at t10.org