SAS Open House invitation

John Lohmeyer lohmeyer at t10.org
Tue Apr 4 17:14:24 PDT 2006

* John Lohmeyer <lohmeyer at t10.org>
*
Alice Tate attempted to post a message to the T10 Reflector. Here it is with
a link to the PDF file rather than a large attachment:
STA members, marcom team & T10 members:
Attached as a PDF please find the invitation for our upcoming event in
May. I am sending a revised version because we have a new event sponsor
as of Friday: Catalyst.
  PDF file is available at:
  http://www.t10.org/ftp/t10/t10r/2006/r0604041_final_invit.pdf
Please use this invitation to distribute to those whom you feel is
appropriate to invite to the event.
Don't forget to register yourself if you plan to attend! Direct link to
registration page & event info is:
http://www.scsita.org/news_events/SAS_OpenHouse_Reg.html. Registration
is necessary as we need a count for food/beverage, giveaways and also
will have name-tags at this event as it is open to the industry.
Let me know if you have any questions.
Best,
Alice
-=-=-=-=-=-=- SCSI Trade Association -=-=-=-=-=-=-
Alice Tate				    Tel. +1.781.407.0288
Marketing Manager		  Fax +1.781.407.0199
10 Marlboro Street		E-mail: Alice at scsita.org
Dedham, MA 02026		   http://www.scsita.org
The SCSI Trade Association is managed by LoBue & Majdalany Management
Group, an IAAMC Charter Accredited Firm.
* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at t10.org