MAY Hotel Room (Monday & Tuesday booked)

Kevin D Butt kdbutt at us.ibm.com
Tue Apr 4 12:55:05 PDT 2006

Formatted message: <A HREF="r0604040_f.htm">HTML-formatted message</A>

All,
Just a note to let the other procrastinators know that I just registered
for the May T10 hotel rooms.  Monday and Tuesday has already reached the
allotted number of rooms for the T10 rate so I had to book normal rate.
Sun and Wed. the T10 rate was still available.
Thanks,
Kevin D. Butt
MS 6TYA, 9000 S. Rita Rd., Tucson, AZ 85744
Tel: 520-799-2869 / 520-799-5280
Fax: 520-799-2723 (T/L:321)
Email address: kdbutt at us.ibm.com