MMC-5 Rev 2f is posted

Takaharu Ai ai.takaharu at jp.panasonic.com
Mon Apr 3 00:09:35 PDT 2006

Attachment #1: <A HREF="r0604030_comments_on_mmc5r02f_mei.zip">comments_on_mmc5r02f_mei.zip</A>

Hello Bill,
I checked 2f and I found some of the comments on 2e are already
reflected in 2f but found new problems. So I revised the "comments on 2e"
to the "comments on 2f" as in the attached file.
Best Regards,
Harry Ai
VEBU
Panasonic AVC Networks Company