Fwd: [STA Members] Monday evening SAS 6Gbps Considerations Agenda

Chris Lyon clyon at lm-mgmt.com
Sun Sep 11 22:49:21 PDT 2005


* From the T10 Reflector (t10 at t10.org), posted by:
* Chris Lyon <clyon at lm-mgmt.com>
*

--Apple-Mail-4-20590079
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
Content-Type: text/plain;
	charset=WINDOWS-1252;
	format=flowed



Begin forwarded message:

> From: Chris Lyon <clyon at scsita.org>
> Date: September 9, 2005 9:53:12 PM PDT
> To: members at scsita.org
> Cc: Subject: [STA Members] Monday evening SAS 6Gbps Considerations=20
> Agenda
>
> Dear members,
>
> Here is the preliminary agenda for Monday evenings 6Gbps=20
> considerations meeting, as a remember food and drink will be provided=20=

> courtesy of STA. The meeting will start at 7:00 pm upon conclusion of=20=

> the T-10 meetings of the day.
>
> 1. STA =96 Initial thoughts/framework
>
> 2. Vitesse Semiconductor
>      6Gbps SAS-2 Adaptive Phy Feasibility - Kevin Witt
> 3. Broadcom
>
> 4. Meritc/Xylinx
>      Ed Cady
>
> 5. LSI Logic
>       Phy =96 Mike Jenkins
>
> 6. HP
>      Market requirements - Rob Elliot
>
> 7. Maxtor
>      SATA community views on 6Gb =96 Eric Kvamme
>
> 8.  Seagate
>       BER Testing Impacts =96 Alvin Cox
>
> 9.  PMC-Sierra
>
> 10. STA Wrap-up
>        Conclusions (if any)
>        Additional work needed/Action Items
>
> Hope to see you all there
> Chris Lyon
> Executive Director STA
> _______________________________________________
> SCSITA-members mailing list
> SCSITA-members at scsita.org
> http://lists.scsita.org/mailman/listinfo/scsita-members

--Apple-Mail-4-20590079
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
Content-Type: text/enriched;
	charset=WINDOWS-1252




Begin forwarded message:


<excerpt><bold><color><param>0000,0000,0000</param>From:
</color></bold>Chris Lyon <<clyon at scsita.org>

<bold><color><param>0000,0000,0000</param>Date:
</color></bold>September 9, 2005 9:53:12 PM PDT

<bold><color><param>0000,0000,0000</param>To:
</color></bold>members at scsita.org

<bold><color><param>0000,0000,0000</param>Cc: Subject: </color>[STA
Members] Monday evening SAS 6Gbps Considerations Agenda

</bold>

Dear members,=20


Here is the preliminary agenda for Monday evenings 6Gbps
considerations meeting, as a remember food and drink will be provided
courtesy of STA. The meeting will start at 7:00 pm upon conclusion of
the T-10 meetings of the day.


=
<fontfamily><param>Arial</param><color><param>3330,3330,0000</param><bigge=
r>1.
STA =96 Initial thoughts/framework


2. Vitesse Semiconductor=20

</bigger>     6Gbps SAS-2 Adaptive Phy Feasibility - Kevin Witt

<bigger>3. Broadcom

</bigger>

<bigger>4. Meritc/Xylinx

</bigger>     Ed Cady


<bigger>5. LSI Logic

</bigger>      Phy =96 Mike Jenkins


<bigger>6. HP

</bigger>     Market requirements - Rob Elliot


<bigger>7. Maxtor

</bigger>     SATA community views on 6Gb =96 Eric Kvamme


<bigger>8.  Seagate

</bigger>      BER Testing Impacts =96 Alvin Cox


<bigger>9.  PMC-Sierra

</bigger>

<bigger>10. STA Wrap-up=20

</bigger>       Conclusions (if any)=20

       Additional work needed/Action Items


Hope to see you all there

Chris Lyon

Executive Director STA

</color></fontfamily>_______________________________________________

SCSITA-members mailing list

SCSITA-members at scsita.org

http://lists.scsita.org/mailman/listinfo/scsita-members

</excerpt>=

--Apple-Mail-4-20590079--


*
* For T10 Reflector information, send a message with
* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at t10.org





More information about the T10 mailing list