DVD-R Issue

Wasim Sabir wasim.sabir at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 04:49:32 PDT 2005

* Wasim Sabir <wasim.sabir at gmail.com>
*
Dear All,

Setting write speed as higesht for an 8x DVD-R, Reserving a track and
then writing in varibale packet writing mode, sometimes Write command
returns error:
LOGICAL UNIT IS IN PROCESS OF BECOMING READY

and then terminates with error:
NOT READY TO READY CHANGE, MEDIUM MAY HAVE CHANGED

If I try it again and again then sometimes it succeeds. I also
observed that after a system restart the error resolves. Could any one
please tell me what is going on and what could I do to avoid this
issue?

thanks in advance.

--
With kind regards,