Microsoft Hybrid Disc Proposal -- Updates

Takaharu Ai ai.takaharu at jp.panasonic.com
Fri Oct 7 03:51:29 PDT 2005

* Takaharu Ai <ai.takaharu at jp.panasonic.com>
*
Hello Henry, David,

I understand IOCTL_CDROM_RAW_READ is usable to access to the CD Format-layer
even if the Format-layer is assigned to other than the online
Format-layer. But I cannot find any IOCTL for READ command. Could you
teach me the exact name of the IOCTL for READ?

Best Regards,

Harry Ai
VEBU
Panasonic AVC Networks Company