May Mt.Fuji meeting minutes

takeshi_kohda at post.pioneer.co.jp takeshi_kohda at post.pioneer.co.jp
Sun May 22 18:06:05 PDT 2005

* takeshi_kohda at post.pioneer.co.jp
*
Dear all,

I have placed the May Mt.Fuji meeting minutes on the following FTP site.
Please note that the minutes only describes Mt. Fuji portion though the
second day of the meeting was Fuji/MMC joint.

ftp://ftp.avc-pioneer.com/Mtfuji_6/Minutes/MinMay05-draft.pdf

And I have one update information regarding the future plan (Agenda item
9).
In May 20 (Fri), Mt. Fuji editors and MMC chair had an editors session.

We have completed editorial action items listed on the minutes and the
schedule for rev.0.9 publication is now possible to be shorten.
Current updated schedule is as follows:

May 27 (Fri):     Mt. Fuji Ver.6 Rev 0.9 publication
May 27-June 27:   Rev.0.9 Review period
June 28 (Tue):    Mt. Fuji Ver.6 Rev 1.0 publication

Best Regards,
---
Takeshi Kohda

* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at t10.org