Mt.Fuji Ver.6 Rev.0.7 is available

Takaharu Ai ai.takaharu at jp.panasonic.com
Wed Mar 16 23:31:03 PST 2005

* Takaharu Ai <ai.takaharu at jp.panasonic.com>
*
Hello Kohda-san, Ishihara-san,

I found some problems in the part of AACS of this document.

1. REPORT KEY command
The definition of Reserved/Block Count field for Generate Binding Nonce
is;
  The range of LBAs shall be no less than 4 LBAs. If the range of LBAs
  designated by the REPORT KEY command is less than 4 LBAs, the command
  shall be ...
But we reconsidered this issue according to Henry's suggestion and we
decided that the minimum value was returned in Block Count for Binding
Nonce field in AACS Feature Descriptor.

Consequently, the definition of the field should be changed as;
  The range of LBAs shall be no less than the value returned in Block
  Count for Binding Nonce field in AACS Feature Descriptor. If the range
  of LBAs designated by the REPORT KEY command is less than this value,
  the command shall be ...

2. Ssense Key Specific Field usage
This field is assigned as Field pointer for ILLEGAL REQUEST sense key in
SPC. We cannot violate SPC's definition.

I think we don't need to return the minimum value of the range of LBAs
for Binding Nonce in the sense data any more, because we already have
Block Count for Binding Nonce field in AACS Feature Descriptor.

Takaharu Ai
ODSDC
Panasonic AVC Networks Company
Matsushita/Panasonic