Fuji Email Voting Notice for NLJA issue

David Burg dburg at nero.com
Mon Jul 25 01:12:25 PDT 2005

* "David Burg" <dburg at nero.com>
*
Dear Katata-san,

Nero has no strong opinion. Option A or B will not affect our software.
Keeping the current specification is fine.

Best regards,

David Burg

David Burg
Software Development

Nero AG               phone: +49 (0)7248 928 327 (room line) Internal VoIP
-363
Im Stoeckmaedle 18    fax:   +49 (0)7248 928 299
76307 Karlsbad        email: dburg at nero.com
Germany               http://www.nero.com