Updated Draft for AACS Command Set

Henry Gabryjelski henrygab at windows.microsoft.com
Mon Jul 11 12:20:04 PDT 2005

* "Henry Gabryjelski" <henrygab at windows.microsoft.com>
*
Ishihara-san,

1) We are still looking into this issue.  Unfortunately, we have no
conclusion at this time, and are glad to understand that it will be
possible to increase above the value of one if needed.  For the current
proposal, I think a single AGID is acceptable.

2) You are correct.  I am very sorry for my mistake.  Please excuse me
for my misunderstanding.

I find no difficulties with the current proposed changes.  Please vote
on these as needed. :)

Sincerely,

Henry Gabryjelski