SAS, 05-010r3, The SAS external connector interoperability

Wayne Yen wayney at promise.com
Tue Jul 5 14:33:57 PDT 2005

* "Wayne Yen" <wayney at promise.com>
*
Correction...

Hi:
The SAS icons for external receptacles, shown in Figure L2 and L3 of
05-010r3,
I did not find it in any of the Annex of SAS-1.1,r09d, Should it be
shown in Annex M?

If I may add, the ICON design does not provide good distinction between
the L2 and L3, any chance to change it?

Best Regards,
Wayne

http://www.t10.org/ftp/t10/drafts/sas1/sas1r09d.pdf

The SAS icons for external receptacles, shown in Figure L3 and L4 of
05-010r3,
I did not find it in any of the Annex of SAS-1.1,r09d, Should it be
shown in Annex M?

If I may add, the ICON design does not provide good distinction between
the L3 and L4, any chance to change it?

Best Regards,
Wayne