Comments about "host responsibility"

David Burg dburg at nero.com
Fri Jan 28 00:30:24 PST 2005

* "David Burg" <dburg at nero.com>
*
Dear Katata-san,

What about UDF 'VAT' recording on Dual Layer DVD-R, or more generally,
incremental packet recording on layer jump DL DVD-R?

I think this is also an issue, additionally to the SAO issue you mentioned.

Best regards,

David Burg

David Burg
Software Development,
InCD and Low Level Drivers Project Leader

Nero AG               phone: +49 (0)7248 911 862 (room line) Internal VoIP
-363
Im Stoeckmaedle 18    fax:   +49 (0)7248 928 299
76307 Karlsbad        email: dburg at nero.com
Germany               http://www.nero.com