SAT Meeting for Feb (co-located with T13)

Mark Overby MOverby at nvidia.com
Tue Jan 18 09:12:34 PST 2005

* "Mark Overby" <MOverby at nvidia.com>

------_=_NextPart_001_01C4FD80.EA6FD336

There was a meeting invite for the T13 meetings posted at T13.org.
However, for those that have missed it. The T10 SAT meeting will be
hosted at NVIDIA's corporate campus in Santa Clara, CA.

The meetings will be in different buildings depending on the day.
However, both buildings are located at:=20

2701 San Tomas Expressway=20
Santa Clara, CA  95051=20

Thursday meeting:=20
Building A=20

Friday meetings:=20
Building D=20

Please allow 15 minutes to clear security and obtain a visitor badge.=20

I can recommend the Hawthorne Suites on El Camino Real as one of the
closest hotel. Rates generally run around $95-119. There is also a
Mariott and a Sheraton Four Points nearby.=20

Hawthorn Suites web site:
<http://www.hawthorn.com/reservations/locationdetail.asp?facid=3D704>
http://www.hawthorn.com/reservations/locationdetail.asp?facid=3D704=20

If you have any questions feel free to e-mail me or call me (425)
417-9412.=20

------_=_NextPart_001_01C4FD80.EA6FD336

 SAT Meeting for Feb (co-located with T13) There was a meeting invite for the T13 = meetings posted at T13.org. However, for those that have missed it. The = T10 SAT meeting will be hosted at NVIDIA's corporate campus in Santa = Clara, CA. The meetings will be in different = buildings depending on the day. However, both buildings are located = at: 2701 San Tomas Expressway
Santa Clara, CA  95051 Thursday meeting:
Building A Friday meetings:
Building D Please allow 15 minutes to clear = security and obtain a visitor badge. I can recommend the Hawthorne Suites = on El Camino Real as one of the closest hotel. Rates generally run = around $95-119. There is also a Mariott and a Sheraton Four Points = nearby. Hawthorn Suites web site: http://www.hawthorn.com/reservations/locationdetail.asp?f= acid=3D704 If you have any questions feel free to = e-mail me or call me (425) 417-9412.
------_=_NextPart_001_01C4FD80.EA6FD336--