solid state mode/ vpd/ event work

Pat LaVarre plavarre at lexarmedia.com
Mon Jan 17 21:34:09 PST 2005

* "Pat LaVarre" <plavarre at lexarmedia.com>

------_=_NextPart_001_01C4FD1F.D25CB212

The nine uploads listed at http://t10.org/new.htm
<http://t10.org/new.htm>  with the date "2005/01/17" now include:

<http://www.t10.org/ftp/t10/document.04/04-362r1.pdf>=20
SBC-2: Proposal for USB Solid State Drive Mode Sense specification
Martin R. Furuhjelm PDF (34597) 2005/01/17

Work clearly remains, but I hope in that draft we can see reflected the
November comments asking for a division into three parts: mode page, =
log
page, and VPD page.

Kudos to John L & co. for programming t10.org enough to make the
upload-from-member process remarkably automagic.

PEL

I'm writing now only to cancel the questions I left open in this =
thread:
offline I collected answers the committee might accept.  Please stay
tuned for a new draft.

Pat LaVarre

------_=_NextPart_001_01C4FD1F.D25CB212

 RE: solid state mode/ vpd/ event work