05-019r1 "SAS-SATA OOB Algorithm Proposal" has been withdrawn

Bissonette, Bill bill.bissonette at intel.com
Thu Jan 13 16:36:52 PST 2005

* "Bissonette, Bill" <bill.bissonette at intel.com>

------_=_NextPart_001_01C4F9D1.24C28992

I jumped the gun.  I need to withdraw 05-019r1 "SAS-SATA OOB Algorithm
Proposal" to allow time for internal review.  Sorry for any confusion =
or
inconvenience. =20

=20

Bill Bissonette

Intel Corp

Work: (978)553-6140

Cell: (781)856-0689

Email: Bill.Bissonette at intel.com =20

=20

------_=_NextPart_001_01C4F9D1.24C28992

 I = jumped the gun.  I need to withdraw 05-019r1 ;SAS-SATA OOB Algorithm = Proposal; to allow time for internal review.  Sorry for any confusion or = inconvenience.  Bill Bissonette Bill.Bissonette at intel.com

------_=_NextPart_001_01C4F9D1.24C28992--