1st draft of HD DVD command set

Hideki Takahashi hidy.takahashi at toshiba.co.jp
Sun Feb 20 06:48:01 PST 2005

* Hideki Takahashi <hidy.takahashi at toshiba.co.jp>
*
Mt.Fuji members,

As announced at Mt. Fuji meeting, Toshiba prepared the first draft
of HD DVD by February 20th. The draft will be put on the pioneer's
ftp site. But currently the server doesn't work and we can't put the
files. After putting the draft on the ftp site, we'll let you know
again soon.

H. Takahashi

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
   Hideki Takahashi
   CORE TECHNOLOGY CENTER, TOSHIBA Corp.
     E-MAIL: hidy.takahashi at toshiba.co.jp
     TEL: +81-45-770-3310      FAX: +81-45-770-3189
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at t10.org