SAT-r02 Posted

Sheffield, Robert L robert.l.sheffield at intel.com
Fri Feb 18 15:27:12 PST 2005

* "Sheffield, Robert L" <robert.l.sheffield at intel.com>

------_=_NextPart_001_01C51611.5FBBA45D

I have posted revision 2 of the draft SCSI / ATA Translation (SAT-r02)
standard on the T10 website.=20
The document is posted at:
<http://www.t10.org/ftp/t10/drafts/sat/sat-r02.pdf>
http://www.t10.org/ftp/t10/drafts/sat/sat-r02.pdf=20

The new revision incorporates proposal 04-218r8 approved for
incorproation at the January plenary, a number of changes identified
during draft review over the last 3-4 months, and a number of editorial
corrections.

Regards,=20
Bob Sheffield=20

------_=_NextPart_001_01C51611.5FBBA45D

 SAT-r02 Posted I have posted revision 2 of the draft = SCSI / ATA Translation (SAT-r02) standard on the T10 website.
The document is posted at: The new revision incorporates proposal = 04-218r8 approved for incorproation at the January plenary, a number of = changes identified during draft review over the last 3-4 months, and a = number of editorial corrections. Regards,
Bob Sheffield
------_=_NextPart_001_01C51611.5FBBA45D--