Updated Draft for AACS Command Set

Atsushi Ishihara atsushi.ishihara at toshiba.co.jp
Tue Feb 15 05:09:39 PST 2005

* atsushi.ishihara at toshiba.co.jp (Atsushi Ishihara)
*
Dear All,

I have placed an updated draft for AACS command set on the Mt. Fuji
FTP site. Please look in the following URL.

    ftp://ftp.avc-pioneer.com/Mtfuji_6/Proposal/MAR05/AACS/

The draft is prepared in the form of Mt. Fuji specifications. Since
the draft has been reviewed and modified in the AACS SWG (two times)
and in the February Mt. Fuji plenary meeting, I think it has reached
to a fairly good completion level. I would like to conclude the
draft at the next Mt. Fuji meeting in March so that it would be
included into later Mt. Fuji specifications and be transferred to
the MMC specifications. In the meantime, please review the draft
and if you find anything that need to be corrected/clarified/improved,
please let me know.

Best Regards,
Atsushi Ishihara, Toshiba
* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at t10.org