No subject

sungwon_ha at agilent.com sungwon_ha at agilent.com
Wed Feb 9 18:10:55 PST 2005

* <sungwon_ha at agilent.com>
*
How are you?

I have a question regarding Serial Attached SCSI - 1.1(SAS-1.1) draft.
In the draft, HARD_RESET primitive is defined and actions triggered by arrival of the HARD_RESET primitive are well-defined.
My question is on what conditions, HARD_RESET primitive is sent. One condition can be the arrival of SMP PHY CONTROL request which specifies HARD RESET PHY OPERATION. Other than that condition, the draft does not mention when and why HARD_RESET primitive is sent.
Thanks.

* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at t10.org