MMC-5 revision 1b has been uploaded

David Burg dburg at nero.com
Tue Feb 8 14:22:36 PST 2005

* "David Burg" <dburg at nero.com>
*
Dear Bill,

On Table 150 =97 BD Write Feature Descriptor, I see a small mistake:
"Additional Length =3D 4", I think it should be "Additional Length =3D =
14h". The
text below is probably wrong too: "The Additional Length field shall be =
set
to 1Ch.", because the table shows 23 as the last byte, and the four =
first
bytes are for the feature header. So there are 20d/14h additional bytes =
in
this descriptor.

I see also there is an inconsistency between giving decimal *or* =
hexadecimal
values for the additional length among the various tables of feature
descriptors. One could made a mistake while reading these. Ideally they
should all use hexa or decimal.

I am guilty of not having notice it while reviewing the BD draft for
submission to MMC WG.

Best regards,

David Burg

David Burg
Software Development,
InCD and Low Level Drivers Project Leader

Nero AG               phone: +49 (0)7248 911 862 (room line) Internal =
VoIP
-363
Im Stoeckmaedle 18    fax:   +49 (0)7248 928 299
76307 Karlsbad        email: dburg at nero.com
Germany               http://www.nero.com