T10.org might be down over the holidays

John Lohmeyer lohmeyer at t10.org
Thu Dec 15 13:08:18 PST 2005

* John Lohmeyer <lohmeyer at t10.org>
*
If everything goes well, nothing with T10.org should break. However... LSI Logic is doing some massive email migrations on Sunday Dec 18th. Some servers that T10.org uses are part of this migration. I will be traveling on vacation Dec 18th and for several days thereafter, so I will not have good network access to fix anything that goes wrong.

Both www.t10.org and ftp.t10.org should not be affected. However, the T10 Reflector and the ability to post documents by email might be affected. You should be able to post documents using the web interface.

Hopefully, you'all will be enjoying the holidays and will not feel compelled to do real work anyway.

John

John Lohmeyer                  Email: lohmeyer at t10.org
4420 ArrowsWest Dr.             Cell: +1-719-338-1642
Colo Spgs, CO 80907

* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at t10.org