Katata action item- Comparison chart

David Burg dburg at nero.com
Wed Aug 31 09:35:37 PDT 2005

* "David Burg" <dburg at nero.com>
*
Dear all, Dear Katata-san, Dear Henry,

I am a little bit surprised to see Henry reacting on the Nero line in
Katata-san's comparison document, as well as I am surprised that the Nero
proposal which was not yet proposed to Mt Fuji nor MMC is listed there. I
suspect that there is a confusion between the (still) confidential Nero
proposal and the public Philips proposal ("Yet another Multi-layer
Proposal.ppt" in "\HybridDisc\Philips" subfolder of the Mt Fuji documents
sent to the reflector after the meeting).

Best regards,

David Burg

David Burg
Senior Engineer
Standardization and Research

Nero AG               phone: +49 (0)7248 928 327
Im Stoeckmaedle 18    fax:   +49 (0)7248 928 299
76307 Karlsbad        email: dburg at nero.com
Germany               http://www.nero.com