Meeting announcement: September 11 Mt.Fuji meeting

keiji_katata at post.pioneer.co.jp keiji_katata at post.pioneer.co.jp
Thu Aug 18 19:30:42 PDT 2005

* keiji_katata at post.pioneer.co.jp
*

Hello all,

Rachelle (PMC-Sierra Inc.) kindly provides a meeting room for Mt.Fuji/MMC
group on September. Therefore I withdraw my schedule change proposal. And I
would like to send this meeting announcement.

Mt. Fuji    September 11
MMC WG            September 12, 13
Time may be from 9:30 - 17:00.
(Please check T10 meeting schedule.)

I think we may have several methods to manage the twin format disc of MMC
device. Some may need more discussion. Some may be able to finish in
September meeting.
At least we may be able to finish the technical discussion of one method on
9/11, 12. We will make some technical description for MMC5 draft. Because
MMC5 WG may finish its technical discussion on November.

There is the hotel information. Please reserve your room ASAP.

Best regards,

Keiji Katata
PIONEER CORP.

* Rachelle Trent <Rachelle_Trent at pmc-sierra.com>
*
The room block at the Marriott is nearly full and the rate is only
guaranteed until tomorrow, August 19th.
We have setup a block of rooms at the Pan Pacific Hotel at the rate of $239
CDN to cover the overflow.  Cutoff date is Friday, Sep. 2!
The Pan Pacific Hotel is about 4 blocks from the Marriott.
You can book at the Pan Pacific by calling direct to:
604-662-3223,
or toll free to: 1-800-663-1515 in Canada and 1-800-937-1515 in the US
or by email to: reservations.yvr at panpacific.com

Hotel address:
Pan Pacific
300 - 999 Canada Place