Vancouver Meeting Update

Rachelle Trent Rachelle_Trent at pmc-sierra.com
Thu Aug 18 17:00:17 PDT 2005

* Rachelle Trent <Rachelle_Trent at pmc-sierra.com>
*
The room block at the Marriott is nearly full and the rate is only guaranteed until tomorrow, August 19th.
We have setup a block of rooms at the Pan Pacific Hotel at the rate of $239 CDN to cover the overflow.  Cutoff date is Friday, Sep. 2!
The Pan Pacific Hotel is about 4 blocks from the Marriott.
You can book at the Pan Pacific by calling direct to:
604-662-3223,
or toll free to: 1-800-663-1515 in Canada and 1-800-937-1515 in the US
or by email to: reservations.yvr at panpacific.com
Hotel address:
Pan Pacific
300 - 999 Canada Place