Command set proposal for Hybrid disc

Shunsuke Kimura shunsuke.kimura at toshiba.co.jp
Wed Aug 10 23:40:49 PDT 2005

* Shunsuke Kimura <shunsuke.kimura at toshiba.co.jp>
*
Dear All,

This is Shunsuke Kimura of Toshiba.
As for the Twin Format Disc(DVD/HD DVD), there are several
unclear items that were asked at the last Mt.Fuji meeting.
They should be clarified in the DVD Forum. But it will take
more time. Since TCG meeting held on August 5 was only for
HD DVD-Video, other items could not be discussed.
If we can't get the confirmation about the Twin Format Disc
in the DVD Forum by August 23rd, we can't discuss Twin Format
Disc at the next Mt.Fuji meeting held on August 24th.

Best Regards,
Shunsuke Kimura
Toshiba
* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at t10.org