Command set proposal for Hybrid disc

Henry Gabryjelski henrygab at windows.microsoft.com
Tue Aug 9 09:50:21 PDT 2005

* "Henry Gabryjelski" <henrygab at windows.microsoft.com>
*
Khoda-san,

Thank you for asking the question.  It would seem logical to store this
information in the same layer as it would be used.  So, for a DVD-ROM/BD
disc, storage in the BD layer would seem appropriate.  However,
Microsoft does not have a strong opinion where to store the LOW
information, as it does not affect the host, so any location is OK with
us.

I will be attending the August Mt. Fuji meeting in Japan, and look
forward to much discussion about each proposal.

.