Proposal: remapping of DL-R and Streaming

keiji_katata at post.pioneer.co.jp keiji_katata at post.pioneer.co.jp
Fri Aug 5 05:52:59 PDT 2005

* keiji_katata at post.pioneer.co.jp
*

I'm very sorry.

Here is correct ftp URL.
ftp://ftp.avc-pioneer.com/Mtfuji_6/Proposal/AUG05

Keiji Katata
PIONEER CORP.

"David Burg" <dburg at nero.com> on 2005/08/05 19:34:41

$B08 at h(J:  <keiji_katata at post.pioneer.co.jp>
cc:
bcc:
$B7oL>(J:  RE: Proposal: remapping of DL-R and Streaming

Hello Katata-san,

Does the user mtfuji5 has a password? I had trouble to login.

Best regards,

David.