Changes Required to REPORT KEY Command in Fuji6r072

Atsushi Ishihara atsushi.ishihara at toshiba.co.jp
Thu Apr 21 02:46:54 PDT 2005

* atsushi.ishihara at toshiba.co.jp (Atsushi Ishihara)
*
Dear All,

As you may have been aware of, the AACS group publicized its
primary specifications at its web site ( www.aacsla.com ).
Before publicizing the specifications, a change was introduced
in the drive-host authentication process and consequently the
length of parameters returned from drive to host were extended
by 16 bytes. These changes have been incorporated in the publicized
AACS specifications but are not incorporated in the Fuji6r072_diff
document, because it happened after the last Mt. Fuji meeting.
For the purpose of consistency, I would like to ask the following
changes are incorporated in the next revision of Mt. Fuji document.

  In Table 453 and Table 454 of Fuji6r072_diff document,

  The value in the leftmost column of the bottom row should be
  changed to 163 from 147 and REPORT KEY DATA LENGTH should be
  changed to A6h from 96h.

The other AACS related changes approved at the last Mt. Fuji
meeting are well incorporated in the Fuji6r072_diff document.

Best Regards,
Atsushi Ishihara, Toshiba

* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at t10.org