Summary of track states?

Bill McFerrin billmc at tstar.net
Tue Apr 19 22:19:01 PDT 2005

* "Bill McFerrin" <billmc at tstar.net>
*

Dear Mr Burg,
Due to the common use of the track/session model across several media types,
I have proposed that I should add a general track/session model to MMC-5.
That means that we shall need such definitions, but in a more general way.

If you are focussing upon only CD, then please look at MMC-1.  It had
informational annexes that were dropped in MMC-2.

Kind Regards,
Bill McFerrin