OPEN Timeout condition

Gil Romo gil.romo at qlogic.com
Tue Apr 5 15:58:56 PDT 2005

* Gil Romo <gil.romo at qlogic.com>
*
To: Tim Hoglund

Hi Tim, I am contacting you through this reflector since I don't have your email
address.

Please review the included message that describes a new OPEN timeout situation.

Is this something that you are already looking at?  If you agree with my
recommendation, you are welcome to include it with your changes.  Feel free to
contact me directly if you wish.

Regards,
Gil