Reminder : April MtFuji meeting announcement

Shunsuke Kimura shunsuke.kimura at toshiba.co.jp
Mon Apr 4 22:16:43 PDT 2005

* Shunsuke Kimura <shunsuke.kimura at toshiba.co.jp>
*
Dear All,

I would like to confirm whether all the attendees have replyed.
If you attend the Mt.Fuji6 meeting scheduled on Apr.7-8 @Toshiba HQ
and have not replyed yet,
then please inform it to me by Apr.5th (JST).

Best Regards,
Shunsuke Kimura
Toshiba

Dear All,

This is Shunsuke Kimura of Toshiba.

The Mt.Fuji6 meeting will be held as follows;

1. Date & Time
  April 7 (Thurs)   10:00am -  6:00pm
  April 8 (Fri)     10:00am -  6:00pm

2. Place
  -Toshiba building( http://www.toshiba.co.jp/contact/hdq.htm )
	Seven minutes on foot through passage from Hamamatsucho Station,
	Yamanote Line or Keihin-Tohoku Line. (JR)

	-Meeting Room : 3905 (Available from 9:30)

3. Request for attendees
  Please inform me the attendants by "April 4 (Japan time)".

   NOTE: ATTENDEE LIST is required for security reason and preparing
      the meeting facilities. Lunch will be provided.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
   Shunsuke Kimura
   CORE TECHNOLOGY CENTER, TOSHIBA Corp.
     E-MAIL: shunsuke.kimura at toshiba.co.jp
     TEL: +81-45-770-3320      FAX: +81-45-770-3189
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at t10.org