FC-TAPE and/or FCP-3

Lawrence Chen LawrenceChen at MaXXan.com
Thu Sep 30 16:43:56 PDT 2004

* "Lawrence Chen" <LawrenceChen at MaXXan.com>
*

Hi Tape folks,

I am forwarding an email thread about ELS Read Sequence Status (RSS)
and Sequence Status Block (SSB).

To make a long story short, there is an error in the SSB which is
returned in the RSS LS_ACC. Since FC-TAPE states that RSS is A(llowed),
there was a concern raised on whether or not any tape vendor supports
RSS.

Best Regards,

Lawrence Chen

Principal Member of Technical Staff (PMTS)
MaXXan Systems, Inc.

(408) 382-6427 (V)
(832) 382-6599 (F)
(408) 204-2460 (C)