SAT: No teleconference this week

Sheffield, Robert L robert.l.sheffield at intel.com
Tue Sep 28 08:47:38 PDT 2004

* "Sheffield, Robert L" <robert.l.sheffield at intel.com>

------_=_NextPart_001_01C4A572.7B79A6FD

All,=20

Your editor found the task of integrating the latest changes into the
SAT draft standard a little more daunting than anticipated.

I had hoped to post the next draft by last Friday, but I am still
working through the last details. I don't think there's enough review
time before this Thursday to justify a teleconference, so I'm not going
to hold a teleconference this Thursday.

I do plan to post revision 01 of SAT in the next couple of days, and I
will schedule a teleconference on Thursday October 14th, as planned.

Apologies for the delay...=20

Your SAT editor,=20
Bob Sheffield=20

------_=_NextPart_001_01C4A572.7B79A6FD

 SAT: No teleconference this week All, Your editor found the task of = integrating the latest changes into the SAT draft standard a little = more daunting than anticipated. I had hoped to post the next draft by = last Friday, but I am still working through the last details. I don't = think there's enough review time before this Thursday to justify a = teleconference, so I'm not going to hold a teleconference this = Thursday. I do plan to post revision 01 of SAT = in the next couple of days, and I will schedule a teleconference on = Thursday October 14th, as planned. Apologies for the delay... Your SAT editor,
Bob Sheffield
------_=_NextPart_001_01C4A572.7B79A6FD--