opcode 9E conflict between Read Capacity (16) and Read Long (16)

Ralph O. Weber roweber at IEEE.org
Fri Sep 24 13:28:53 PDT 2004

* "Ralph O. Weber" <roweber at ieee.org>
*
READ CAPACITY(16) and READ LONG(16) are differentiated
by the values in their SERVICE ACTION fields, 10h and
11h, respectively.

This is shown clearly in table 9, but it is also
correctly documented elsewhere in SBC-2 r15a.

Get used seeing this. As SCSI runs out of operation
codes, there will be more and more of this.

All the best,

.Ralph

* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at t10.org