Cut-off Date for New Features in MMC-5

Bill McFerrin billmc at tstar.net
Wed Sep 15 18:20:38 PDT 2004

* "Bill McFerrin" <billmc at tstar.net>
*
MMC WG and other interested induhviduals:
During the September 2004 MMC WG meeting, the MMC WG decided that we should
assign a cut-off date for new material in MMC-5.
This means genuinely new material.  Correcting technical errors, correcting
format errors, and improving descriptions are always permitted.

Having a firm cut-off date will assure that MMC-5 is brought to T10 as a
proposed standard in a reasonable period of time.
At the same time, we wish to provide sufficient notice of this action, so we
have settled upon the March 2005 MMC WG meeting as the final time for new
feature proposals.

Kind Regards,
Bill McFerrin, Chair
T10 MMC working group