Unloading Autoloader Magazines

Matthew Jacob mjacob at feral.com
Thu Mar 4 14:00:55 PST 2004

* Matthew Jacob <mjacob at feral.com>
*

To which standards would this be pertinent to?

An eject only causes a media movmement action in changers that
automatically retrieve ejected media to place in a storage element.

A Load/Unload affects the contained DT element (tape drive)- it doesn't
really *necessarily* have any bearing on the media changer at all.

* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at t10.org