T10.org email is down

John Lohmeyer john.lohmeyer at lsil.com
Mon Mar 1 09:16:32 PST 2004

* John Lohmeyer <john.lohmeyer at lsil.com>
*
Apparently all email to t10.org domains from outside LSI is currently not being delivered. I have contacted LSI's IT people for assistance. Internal email to t10.org accounts continues to work. So, until the problem is fixed, please use the following addresses:

    Use: john.lohmeyer at lsil.com       for  lohmeyer at t10.org

    Use: docs at exc-snake.co.lsil.com   for  docs at t10.org

    Use: john.lohmeyer at lsil.com       for  t10 at t10.org

A couple notes on the last two addresses:

1) When posting a T10 document, please forward the posting
   authorization email to docs at exc-snake.co.lsil.com rather
   than replying to the authorization email. If you want to
   post/archive a file with the extension .ZIP, please
   rename the file's extension to .ZAP.

2) If you want to post a message to the T10 reflector, please
   sent it to me (john.lohmeyer at lsil.com) and say in the first
   line of the message body that you want me to post it for you.

Sorry for the inconvenience,
John

John Lohmeyer                  Email: john.lohmeyer at lsil.com
Colo Spgs, CO 80907             Cell: +1-719-338-1642

* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at t10.org