FCP-2 FDIS vote

John Lohmeyer lohmeyer at t10.org
Mon Jun 28 08:28:16 PDT 2004

* John Lohmeyer <lohmeyer at t10.org>
*
T10 voting members,

I have added an item on the July 15 T10 agenda to recommend approval of the FCP-2 FDIS (Final Draft International Standard). T10 voted to recommend approval of the FCP-2 FCD (Final Committee Draft) at our January 2004 meeting. I do not believe there were any significant changes between the FCD and the FDIS.

Since the FCP-2 FDIS is a copyrighted document, I will not post it on T10.org. However, if you are a voting member of T10 and wish to review this document prior to the T10 meeting, please reply to this email and ask me to send you the file (626,055 bytes) by email.

Regards,
John

John Lohmeyer                  Email: lohmeyer at t10.org
4420 ArrowsWest Dr.             Cell: +1-719-338-1642
Colo Spgs, CO 80907

* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at t10.org