takeshi_kohda at post.pioneer.co.jp takeshi_kohda at post.pioneer.co.jp
Mon Jun 28 03:46:43 PDT 2004

* takeshi_kohda at post.pioneer.co.jp
*
Hello,

Now, there is no specific reflector for MMC WG.
MMC group uses T10 reflector for their communications.

Your mentioned address <mmc at dt.wdc.com> was used as a general MMC reflector
(not only for MMC-3) in the past but is no longer working.
The address should be deleted from the document.

Best regards,
---
Takeshi Kohda

* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at t10.org