A persistent reservation question

MEHROTRA, VIVEK (STSD) vivek.mehrotra at hp.com
Thu Jun 24 13:22:44 PDT 2004

* "MEHROTRA, VIVEK (STSD)" <vivek.mehrotra at hp.com>

------_=_NextPart_001_01C45A28.E87B172E

Hi Folks,=20

What is the best approach to handle the scenario, when a device is
registered for persistent reservation using SCSI 3 style PERSISTENT
RESERVE OUT command (expecting a same style command with RESERVE =
service
action), but receives a old style RESERVE command from the initiator.

I didn't see SCSI specs talking about this anywhere !=20

Thanks in Advance=20

Vivek Mehrotra=20

------_=_NextPart_001_01C45A28.E87B172E

 A persistent reservation question Hi Folks, What is the best approach to handle = the scenario, when a device is registered for persistent reservation = using SCSI 3 style PERSISTENT RESERVE OUT command (expecting a same = style command with RESERVE service action), but receives a old style = RESERVE command from the initiator. I didn't see SCSI specs talking about = this anywhere ! Thanks in Advance Vivek Mehrotra
------_=_NextPart_001_01C45A28.E87B172E--