August 12 SCSI/ATA Translation (SAT) Teleconference

Sheffield, Robert L robert.l.sheffield at intel.com
Mon Jun 21 15:44:42 PDT 2004

* "Sheffield, Robert L" <robert.l.sheffield at intel.com>

------_=_NextPart_001_01C457E1.57DFFF7F

All,=20
Per discussion at the last (June-3) SCSI/ATA Translation =
Teleconference,
I have scheduled another teleconference on Friday August 12.

We can pull together a proposed agenda at the conclusion of the July-12
meeting in Colorado Springs, but I expect one item will be to review =
the
draft SAT standard, which I expect to post well before the July =
meeting.

Regards,=20
Bob Sheffield=20