conference call for TRUSTED COMPUTING IN/OUT commands

Steven Sletten Steven.Sletten at sun.com
Thu Jun 17 15:39:35 PDT 2004

* Steven Sletten <Steven.Sletten at Sun.COM>
*

--Boundary_(ID_+PCzxIMqleUI3TbSgHAq6g)

We will have a conference call to discuss the proposed TRUSTED COMPUTING
IN/OUT commands proposal. I have started an agenda below. If you have
any additional topics for the meeting please send them to me.

Monday, July 19, 2004,
02:00pm EDT, 1:00pm CDT, 12:00pm MDT, 11:00am PDT

dial-in 866 279 4742
passcode 255 5580

o Introductions

o New agenda items

o Status from T10 CAP meeting and the TCG SSWG

o Definition of Trusted Commands
    This will be a technical meeting where we start working on the
TRUSTED COMPUTING IN/OUT commands.

o Next meeting

Thanks,
Steve

--Boundary_(ID_+PCzxIMqleUI3TbSgHAq6g)

 We will have a conference call to discuss the proposed TRUSTED COMPUTING IN/OUT commands proposal. I have started an agenda below. If you have any additional topics for the meeting please send them to me.

Monday, July 19, 2004,
02:00pm EDT, 1:00pm CDT, 12:00pm MDT, 11:00am PDT

dial-in 866 279 4742
 passcode 255 5580

o Introductions

o New agenda items

o Status from T10 CAP meeting and the TCG SSWG

o Definition of Trusted Commands
    This will be a technical meeting where we start working on the TRUSTED COMPUTING IN/OUT commands.

o Next meeting

Thanks,
 Steve

--Boundary_(ID_+PCzxIMqleUI3TbSgHAq6g)--