scsi-1 final draft on the web yes

Pat LaVarre p.lavarre at IEEE.org
Thu Jun 3 09:12:19 PDT 2004

* Pat LaVarre <p.lavarre at ieee.org>
*
John L:

> At least both files are now in the same directory.

Cool.  Additional immediate volunteer service.  Wow.  I didn't imagine I
could help the site, I had only thought I could help people using the
site, like the friend who asked me last night where SCSI 1 was.

Thank you.

> the automation driving the T10 web site
> require that the directory name
> be the root part of the filename
> (i.e., everything up to but not including the first hyphen
> in the filename with a maximum of 4 characters).

I greatly enjoy your pain, thank you.

Always fun to see the car driving the chauffeur who built it.

Pat LaVarre

* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at t10.org