Latest SAS UML drawings

George Penokie gop at us.ibm.com
Thu Jul 29 11:44:19 PDT 2004

* George Penokie <gop at us.ibm.com>
--=_alternative 0066D32686256EE0_=

I have posting a new version of the SAS 1.1 UML Corrections (04-042r3)
proposal. I contains several changes to the port class and port object
diagrams. I you care about such things I suggest you look this over and
get back to me before the next SCSI meeting. If there is enough interest
I could set up a conference call before the next SCSI meeting.

Bye for now,
George Penokie

Dept 2C6  114-2 N212
E-Mail:    gop at us.ibm.com
Internal:  553-5208
External: 507-253-5208   FAX: 507-253-2880

--=_alternative 0066D32686256EE0_=

SAS 1.1 UML Corrections (04-042r3) proposal. I contains several changes
to the port class and port object diagrams. I you care about such things
I suggest you look this over and get back to me before the next SCSI meeting.
If there is enough interest I could set up a conference call before the
next SCSI meeting.</font>
Bye for now,<br>
George Penokie<br>
Dept 2C6 &nbsp;114-2 N212<br>
E-Mail: &nbsp; &nbsp;gop at us.ibm.com<br>
Internal: &nbsp;553-5208<br>
External: 507-253-5208 &nbsp; FAX: 507-253-2880<br>
--=_alternative 0066D32686256EE0_=--