SAT Working Group meeting in Boulder

Evans, Mark Mark_Evans at maxtor.com
Mon Jul 26 08:01:49 PDT 2004

* "Evans, Mark" <Mark_Evans at maxtor.com>

------_=_NextPart_001_01C47320.D3FE320C

The next SCSI to ATA Translation (SAT) Working Group meeting will be
held in Boulder Colorado at the Boulderado Hotel.

The meetings are scheduled Thursday, August 25th beginning at 1:00 PM
and Friday, August 26th from 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM.

For hotel information visit www.boulderado.com or call 800-433-4344.

Directions from DIA:

Exit the airport on Pena Blvd.  Continue until you reach I-70 West.

Take I-70 West to the I-270 North exit (exit #279), towards Fort
Collins.

Take I-270 North to the Hwy. 36 West exit, towards Boulder.

Continue on Hwy. 36 into Boulder (Hwy. 36 becomes 28th street) until
reaching Canyon Blvd (the 3rd stoplight).

Take a left on Canyon Blvd. to 13th Street (the 3rd stop light).

At 13th street, take a right and proceed 3 1/2 blocks (past Spruce
Street).

The hotel, 2115 13th Street, will be on your left. There is no lighted
sign, but look for the Green Awning

Attendees should ask for the Maxtor rate

$119 per night + tax - standard king room

$129 per night + tax - deluxe room

Regards,

Mark Evans

Maxtor Corporation

------_=_NextPart_001_01C47320.D3FE320C

 SAT Working Group meeting in Boulder The next SCSI to ATA Translation (SAT) Working = Group meeting will be held in = Boulder Colorado at the Boulderado Hotel. The meetings are = scheduled Thursday, August = 25th beginning = at 1:00 PM and Friday, August 26th from 9:00 = AM to 12:00 PM.  For hotel information = visit www.boulderado.com or call = 800-433-4344. Directions from = DIA: Exit the airport on Pena = Blvd.  Continue until you reach I-70 West. Take I-70 West to the = I-270 North exit (exit = #279), towards Fort = Collins. Take I-270 North = to the Hwy. 36 West exit, towards Boulder. Continue on Hwy. 36 into = Boulder (Hwy. 36 becomes 28th street) until reaching Canyon Blvd (the 3rd = stoplight). Take a left on Canyon = Blvd. to 13th Street (the 3rd stop = light). At 13th street, take a = right and proceed 3 1/2 blocks = (past Spruce Street). The hotel, 2115 13th = Street, will be on your left. There is no lighted sign, but look for = the Green Awning Attendees should ask for = the Maxtor rate $119 per night + tax - = standard king room $129 per night + tax - = deluxe room Regards, Mark Evans Maxtor = Corporation
------_=_NextPart_001_01C47320.D3FE320C--