SAM-3 Letter Ballot Comments Resolution posted

Ralph O. Weber roweber at IEEE.org
Sat Jul 24 04:53:55 PDT 2004

* "Ralph O. Weber" <roweber at ieee.org>
*
The SAM-3 Letter Ballot Comments Resolution document
reflecting all the resolutions agreed during the
July T10 meeting week has been posted as:

   ftp://ftp.t10.org/t10/document.04/04-116r3.pdf

Only 160 comments remain to be resolved and I believe
that I can propose resolutions for all of them (except
the two for which proposals have been promised) in
time for a forwarding vote in September.

All the best,

.Ralph

* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at t10.org