Mt. Fuji Meeting Announcement (Feb. 9, 2004)

keiji_katata at post.pioneer.co.jp keiji_katata at post.pioneer.co.jp
Mon Jan 26 03:34:50 PST 2004

* keiji_katata at post.pioneer.co.jp
*

Hi all,

I put a preliminary proposal document "FUJI5_prop_for0209.pdf" in
"ftp.avc-pioneer.com/Mtfuji5/Proposal/Feb04/".

This is not checked by Khoda san yet.
In the 3 action items, I give up to propose the revised WriteSpeed format
on Get Performance command. Because this has delicate discussion points and
revising Send Stream command may be needed.
I add small notes in Write Speed format to fix current market problem by
compromise.

This does not have contents of "Example Time.doc". I think this should be
added around Apendix I-4.

Best regards,

Keiji Katata
PIONEER CORP.