SPC-3 editorial inconsistency

Ralph O. Weber roweber at IEEE.org
Fri Jan 23 16:31:30 PST 2004

* "Ralph O. Weber" <roweber at ieee.org>
*
Gerry,

X is used for a very special case, REPORT LUNS. Sometimes
REPORT LUNS is Mandatory and sometimes it is Optional.
The exact rules cannot be explained in table 38.

I am open to better ideas if they address the special
case Mandatory/Optional for REPORT LUNS and are presented
in writing.

Alternatively, I would support a formal proposal to make
REPORT LUNS Mandatory for all device types all the time.
However, my support might not be sufficient to guarantee
approval of such a proposal.

All the best,

.Ralph

* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at t10.org