Internet access at T10 meetings

John Lohmeyer lohmeyer at t10.org
Tue Jan 6 09:45:29 PST 2004

* John Lohmeyer <lohmeyer at t10.org>
*
To those attending the T10 meetings in Chandler next week:

Due to (excessive) pricing issues, we will NOT have outside internet access on our wireless network at the T10 meetings next week. However, the hotel does have free WIRED internet access in your guest room provided you are a Wyndham By Request member. (I think the cost is about $10/day if you are not a Wyndham By Request member.)

We will still be using the wireless network in at least the SAS, CAP, and T10 meeting rooms -- it just will not be connected to the outside internet.

Bottom line: Please remember to bring both your wireless (IEEE 802.11b/WiFi) and your wired (ethernet) network cards.

Regards,
John

John Lohmeyer                  Email: lohmeyer at t10.org
4420 ArrowsWest Dr.